Pregnancy Tracker and Baby App APK and Review
All-in-one pregnancy tracker, baby feeding timer, and ovulation calendar. The app that has helped over 15 million parents navigate their journey to parenthood.
- App Name
- Pregnancy Tracker and Baby
- Latest Version
- Android 6.0 and up
- What to Expect
- Get it on
- Mod Info
- All Unlock
Welcome to What to Expect, the pregnancy and baby tracker app that has helped over 15 million parents navigate their journey to parenthood. Our app offers a comprehensive and medically accurate guide through every stage of pregnancy, childbirth, and beyond. From conception to your child's toddler years, What to Expect is here to support you every step of the way.
- A week-by-week pregnancy tracker that provides detailed information on your baby's development and helps you understand the changes happening in your body.
- Themed baby size comparisons and visual countdown for each week of your pregnancy
- Daily tips tailored to your specific stage of pregnancy, including expert-reviewed videos on your baby's growth and development.
- Personalized checklist to help you build and keep track of your baby registries, as well as detailed reviews and buying guides for baby products.
- Information on tests and screenings you can expect during pregnancy, as well as connections to a tight-knit community of expectant parents.
AFTER BABY'S ARRIVAL:
- A baby milestone tracker and month-by-month guides customized based on your child's birthday.
- Daily tips tailored to your postpartum recovery and parenting journey, as well as a baby feeding tracker to help you monitor your child's eating habits.
- Expert-reviewed videos and articles on sleep schedules, feeding tips, milestones, and more.
- Medically reviewed information on your baby's health, well-visits, and immunizations, as well as connections to a supportive community of parents.
WHEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT:
An ovulation calculator that pinpoints your most fertile days based on your menstrual cycle and last period.
A due date calculator that helps you figure out when your baby is due and provides fun facts about your baby's birthday.
Expert advice to help you understand your cycle, identify signs of ovulation, and spot early signs of pregnancy, as well as connections to a supportive community of parents trying to conceive.
All of the content on What to Expect is accurate, up-to-date, and regularly reviewed by our Medical Review Board and other pregnancy and parenting health experts. It is in line with the latest medical information and guidelines from organizations such as the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Based on your feedback, this release includes some bug fixes and small UI updates. Thanks for choosing What to Expect! It’s users like you that make the WTE pregnancy app a trusted source of support for millions.