Good news for gamers! The highly anticipated battle royale game, Apex Legends, has finally made its way to the mobile platform. The multiplayer shooting game can now be downloaded for free on both iOS and Android devices, and only requires minimal hardware to run. Those who pre-registered for the popular PC version of the game will receive rewards such as skins and badges.
If you missed out on registering during beta testing, don't worry. You can still get Apex Legends Mobile, the highly anticipated battle royale game, for free from the Google Play Store (for Android) and the Apple App Store (for iOS). We've tested the game on several devices and have compiled the best settings and guides to help you enhance your gameplay experience on your smartphones.
Let's begin our guide for the best smartphone settings for Apex Legends by first checking out the basic requirements for the battle royale game.
Apex Legends Mobile Game Requirements For Smartphones (iOS & Android)
- Required OS- Android 6.0 and up, iOS 11.0 or later
- Required RAM- 2GB or more
- Required Chipset for Android Devices- Snapdragon 435/ Hisilicon Kirin 650/ Mediatek Helio P20/ Exynos 7420
- Required Chipset for iOS Devices- CPU- A9Game Size- Android- 2.7GB, iOS- 3.5GB, Keep 4GB free space on the device
- API- Open GL 3.1 or higher
As every gamer has their own unique playing style, device preferences, and game types, we will focus on providing basic settings to get you started with the new battle royale game. Once you become familiar with the multiplayer shooting game, you can customize these settings to optimize your gameplay experience.
Activate ‘Lite Setup’ If You Are A Beginner On Apex Legends Mobile
- Keep the Auto-firing mode 'On' to automatically fire when aiming at the enemy.
- Keep the Left Fire Button 'On' to always show the fire button on your left.
- Keep the One-tap ADS & Fire button 'Off'.
- The Bolt-action Sniper Mode toggle should be set to 'Tap to Fire'.
- The Semi-Auto Shotgun mode toggle should also be set to 'Tap to Fire'.
- ADS mode should be set to 'Tap' to start fire.